We always have fun times with the Grotzs. Camping, dinners, Sinaloas....never a dull moment. Those two are two of my closest friends. Who better to hit up the Giants Fan Fest with, than them! Being i'm knocked up, I drove the 4 of us up to SF. We started at the bar at ACME chophouse. Oh how it felt good to be in a bar! We took shots. Oh how it was nice to take a shot!
DON'T WORRY, Ryan ordered me a juice shot...sprite, cran juice, something yummy, WITHOUT alcohol. What an awesome lil bro. The rest of the gang had kamikaze shots, but I swear mine had to have been the best.
We walked around, I ate 3 hot dogs, we took pics of players, and enjoyed a fun day in the city. Jillian and I enjoyed getting up close to JT Snow (her fav).
Other playas we saw: Randy Johnson, Matt Cain, Aaron Rowand, Keven Frandsen (former SJSU Spartan, HEYOO). I even got an autograph. From some lame-o, who probably won't make it to the majors. But you know me, I like to get close to fame.
Barry Zito was elusive and we couldn't find him. Sigh.
Fun day with the Grotzs!
No comments:
Post a Comment