I saw them twice this weekend. Friday night, Mike & I went with Erin & Gil (Gil's first time!) I almost got us lost on the way up there (whoops, me? Never)...by almost getting us stuck going over the Bay Bridge during rush hour traffic. (Thank you Gil for saving us about 2 hours of hell!)
We arrived and Erin & I enjoyed our tradition of drinking MGDs in the car. BTW, this is our 4th & 5th time seeing DMB together....also my 9th and 10th time seeing DMB live. The show was AWESOME! They had a great set list and we had a fantastic time!
Saturday, Erin & I came back for another round of great music, great conversation and great times. ....oh yeah and another round of MGDs in the car. Gotta Love it!
I can't wait for next year for our 6th trip to see the best band ever live together!
No comments:
Post a Comment