Monday, February 7, 2011

Pregnancy Check In

How Preggers: 17 weeks 3 days

Weight gain: About 10 lbs, which is about 5 lbs less than this point with Taylor

Stretch marks: NONE!

Movement: I could have sworn I have felt those flutters all weeks but I'm pretty sure it's just gas. Pregnancy does weird things to your digestive track. Just sayin'.

Cravings: To not be nauseated every moment of the day. Salad. Cucumbers (just like with Taylor). Burrito Factory (just like with Taylor).

Sleep: Would be nice to sleep through the night. 3am knows me well. I just hope this doesn't rub off on the baby girl in the belly

Best moment this last week: Finding out we're having a girl!...and feeling the kicks.

Gender: GIRL! Mike will officially be outnumbered...unless of course you count the cats

Labor signs: Nope.

Belly button situation: In and all normal and cute still. Just wait.

What I miss: Beer (especially since it was Superbowl Sunday yesterday). My waistline.

What I am looking forward to: Everything!

Weekly wisdom: If I go to bed earlier, perhaps this baby will sleep better once born? With Taylor, I was asleep by 9pm every night, and now, she's a champion sleeper. If this 11pm bedtime for me continues, what kind of sleeper will I have on my hands! That realization got me running to bed last week!

Milestones: Baby is the size of an onion

No comments:

Post a Comment