How Preggers: 19 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: I was wrong with my last prego check in (I'll admit, it was a guestimate). I have gained only 7 lbs since being 7 weeks prego. At this point during my Taylor pregnancy, I had gained 16 lbs. So....not giving into those cravings as much! Plus, the morning sickness was worse this time around and Taylor provides some great exercise.
Stretch marks: NONE!
Movement: She's moving in there and I can tell. I don't think they're full on kicks, but I feel like she's poking my belly here and there. I have an anterior placenta so I don't feel movements as early..
Cravings: Same as the last check in: Salad, cucumbers, and burrito factory. Also Boursin cheese and crackers. Also, breakfast. For morning, lunch and dinner. I could give up any food for some pancakes and waffles!
Sleep: Sleeping better, that's for sure! I just wish that I can get myself to go to bed earlier!
Best moment this last week: Hearing the heartbeat again. ..and hearing the doctor describe it as perfect. :)
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button situation: Still an innie. ...and making me wish I never got a belly button piercing in my early 20s. Hoping this baby makes the scar fade!
What I miss: Beer, sushi, my waistline. Most of all, i'm worried about missing my one on one time with Taylor. I was looking at a lot of pictures of taylor, and we had so much fun as a family of 3. Plus, us girls always had fun adventures. I am honestly feeling anxiety of not giving her enough attention and one on one time.
What I am looking forward to: Everything!....decorating the nursery, seeing what this little one looks like, and seeing Taylor as a big sister.
Weekly wisdom: Taylor will be a great big sister, just will take some time to adjust to the idea. :)
Milestones: Baby is the size of a heirloom tomato
No comments:
Post a Comment