Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pregnancy Check in - 25 weeks!

Yikes! Its going by way too fast and while you're never ready, we're really not ready for baby bugli 2.0. There is so much to do with the house and the nursery and well, everything else, that we need 25 more weeks!

Here are the updates:

Weight gain: 17 lbs minimum. That was as of 2 weeks ago. I had McDonalds for lunch today so definitely more than 17 lbs. :)
Stretch marks: None. Knocking on wood
Movements: Baby moves, but ONLY when Taylor is asleep. I think she might be scared of Taylor already. This one isn't as much of a mover, but I do get to feel the kicks. Plus, i'm busier than when I was pregnant with Taylor so I don't notice as much.
Cravings: Salads. Lots of salads. McDonalds Frys. Cheese...monterey jack cheese. Noms.
Sleep: I get it, just not enough of it.
Best moment this week: I think Taylor is understanding there's a baby in the belly. She brought her baby doll and put it under my shirt. Might be a stretch, but you never know.
Gender: Team pink. We have a name list, but that's about it. Aubrey, Sabrina, Kendall...we haven't really talked about it much the last couple of weeks.
Labor signs: To be honest, I had some bad gas pains last night that reminded me of when I first went into labor with Taylor.
Belly button: Innie
What I miss: Cat-like agility. Pregnancy makes me clumsy. Alcohol. I cannot wait for a few beers
What I'm looking forward to: Starting on the nursery...and MATERNITY LEAVE!
Weekly wisdom: Bathing suits and pregnancy suck together.
Milestones: Baby is the size of an eggplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment