Monday, May 9, 2011

New weekend ritual - Oak Meadow Park

I practically grew up at this park and it is so cool that I get to live close enough to take my kiddo there too!

For the last 3 weeks, i've taken Taylor to Oak Meadow park. We've ridden the carousel (she's no longer afraid of sitting on the horses and demands I sit on the horse next to her) and gone on the Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad every single time. She looooves it. She calls out to the ducks (in her words, Kaakaa) every time we pass them. They're actually geese, but its just too cute to correct her. I hadn't been on that train since I was probably 10 years old so i'm glad we get to share the experience.

She loves the playground there and loves dancing on the stage. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment