Weight gain: About 30 lbs.
Stretch marks: None, yay!
Movement: Yes, she's more of a mover than ever
Cravings: McD's french fries and salad...still.
Sleep: Getting better!
Best moment this week: When Taylor points at the belly and says baby...and gives it kisses. LOVE. Bonus: Worst moment was finding out I had strep...again! Booo! Double bonus: We did our 4D ultra sound 2 weeks ago and she's going to be another cutie! Long fingers and toes, already had a lot of hair, she's going to be tall. Measuring 16" so far, 3.26 lbs, also expected to arrive a few days early (which I guessed)
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: Nada
What I miss: Being more nimble. I miss comfortably carrying Taylor around, and she loves being held/carried.
What I'm looking forward to: Start getting stuff done around the house!! Need to really get on that.
Weekly wisdom: Don't allow yourself to be surrounded by negativity, even if it comes from someone close.
Milestones: Just hit 30 weeks. Can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment